[Magdalen] Swenska Pannkakor.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:36:27 UTC 2016

We've done that too, ME. Pretty good, although the mashed potatoes didn't
work out <g> Actually I've used them in the pizza dough though....a little
weird, but hey, you do what you have to.

Last night was S/O's birthday dinner, so I put a pre-seasoned (Mexican
style) small pork roast in the crock pot (shredded when cooked to the
fall-apart stage), cooked up a batch of brown basmati rice, and made some
honey-chipotle roasted butternut squash chunks. He pronounced it
"delightful". AND we have leftover pork and rice, to be made into burritos
later!