[Magdalen] Deputations to General Convention 2018

Rev. Meg Wagner revmegwagner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:25:35 UTC 2016

It is me, Christopher! My first time attending as a deputy. My son was a deputy from Iowa last time and in 09 and 12 I attended for a few days with a group of Iowa youth.

Wondering how many other pub mates will be there?

"Sometime" list member may be a good description - and I read the digests as often as I can, even though I rarely post. Life has gotten a little crazy here...accepted a job on Diocesan staff as the Communications Coordinator (1/2 time) while I am still finishing out my 3/4 time job as Interim at St. Peter's in Bettendorf. Both have big commutes - in opposite directions. But I should be done in Bettendorf by the end of the year and hopefully a 1/2 time parish job will materialize a little closer to home so I can continue to work in a church as well.

Blessings,
Meg

The Rev. Meg Wagner
Interim Rector