[Magdalen] Off FB

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 00:36:14 UTC 2016

I keep laughing at our anti-marijuana ads (we have a legalization question
that looks like it will sail through). We're told that the Archdiocese gave
$840K to the Anti effort but they swear it didn't come from parishoners'
contributions.

In this ad a breathless announcer claims there will be more "pot shops" in
Massachusetts than McDonalds and Starbucks COMBINED.

Makes me wish I could vote twice :-)
-M