[Magdalen] BLT.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 4 13:36:43 UTC 2016

>>>built and eaten only when local tomatoes are available. Of course you, living in California, Mike, do not have that
problem....lucky boy!<<<

You'd think that.  But when it comes to produce, this Salad Bowl of the World I live in needs to make a living, it seems, and ships most of it out to folk like all the rest of you.  I could hit our farmer's market, of course, and my local family-owned small supermarket probably has better than Raley's, but when combining flavors, I find that Romas do fine.  (A take-and-bake cheese pizza topped by myself with a solid layer of Roma slices and finely diced green onion, is "one of my favorite things".)