[Magdalen] BLT.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 14:39:50 UTC 2016

You and Martha Stewart who makes nearly everything from scratch.
I did see her, gasp, use some bottled lemon on a lemon cake recently,
though.

In a message dated 11/4/2016 9:45:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

>>>The only better mayo is when I decide to make my  own.<<<

Now THAT'S something I've been meaning to branch  into.  In small batches,
of course, as I'm sure I don't have any calcium  disodium EDTA on hand (the
only "preservative", apparently, listed in the Best  Foods ingredients) to
keep it alive forever in my fridge.

And looking  at my Best Foods label right now, I'd never, ever noticed
"Known as Hellman's  east of the Rockies" before!