[Magdalen] Out of Sight/Out of Mind.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 18:27:39 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/4/2016 12:18:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Beringer: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry the extra "r".  I wonder if they pronounce it auf Deutsch
"BEAR-ing-er" as opposed to "BEAR-in-ger" with the "-g"
pronounced as the "j" in "juice?"

I'm amused at the dominant NE and Central PA medical clinic,
invariably pronounced "GISE-in-ger" with the "g" like the "j"
in "juice".  The original was likely "GEI-zing-er

Bad pronunciation or not, they are carving up the NE quadrant
of PA for themselves, having just bought our new Commonwealth
Medical College and redubbed it The Geisinger Commonwealth
Medical College.

David S.