[Magdalen] Announcement

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 03:15:49 UTC 2016

Thoughts, prayers and love from here Molly

peace and gentle hugs
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

Well, that sucks! Sending light and love and prayers.