[Magdalen] Butter and Oranges.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:17:43 UTC 2016

Roses! What a lovely autumn surprise.
Lynn, whose garden was largely ignored this summer due to the dreadful mosquito problem here in Houston and in my condo community where poorly designed underground drainage systems were literal breeding grounds for them...

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

The beautiful old rose bush outside my kitchen window has two pink roses in full bloom and a few new buds.