[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 01:47:49 UTC 2016

I just had an extended text session with my daughter, who is so excited she
could barely type. She didn't vote early but decided to wait and now is
just bubbling over.  She was a Bernie supporter but is now firmly "WITH
HER" and said she will be thinking of her Nana when she goes to vote,
knowing how excited my mom would have been to vote for Clinton. I'll be
thinking even farther back, to my grandmothers who were able to vote for
the first time in 1920, and to my great-aunt, who was a surgeon in the days
when female doctors were few and far between, and voting in their honor.

I have a feeling Betsy and I wll be texting a lot tomorrow night as the
returns come in.