[Magdalen] election day

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:19:46 UTC 2016

I was amazed to have to wait 40 minutes in line a couple of Thursdays
ago...we had an early-voting place in each of the 50 wards, and I
figured on a random Thursday afternoon the poll workers would be
twiddling their thumbs waiting for voters. I was amazed to see a line
snaking into the reading room and poll workers handing out ballot
application forms to speed up the process a bit.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA