[Magdalen] election day

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:33:39 UTC 2016

Maybe about 10 minutes?  I didn't time it.  There were about 7 people in
line when I got there.  The fellow just ahead of me was at the wrong
polling place, so they looked up where he was supposed to go (Blue Ridge
Mountain Fire Hall NOT BR Elementary, it turns out).

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8