[Magdalen] election day

Claudine Chionh anglican at claudinec.net
Tue Nov 8 22:49:09 UTC 2016

Because Australians vote on a Saturday and many polling places are schools and church halls, we have a grand tradition of the "democracy sausage" - volunteers selling hot dogs, burgers and cakes to raise funds for the local school or church. Get a sausage, stand in line and vote. Does this happen in the US or do you have to just wait and get hungry?

Claudine