[Magdalen] election day

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:04:26 UTC 2016

When I was a kid there was a polling place in my elementary school gym. It
seems to be that there may have been a PTA bake sale or some such going on
at the same time, but my memory may be foggy. There was also a polling
place in my high school gym, which was only 6 blocks away. May have been a
bake sale there too. I don't remember.

This Tuesday Election Day business is for the birds. So is all the boter
suppression that's going on. Do NOT get me started.....