[Magdalen] the day after....

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Nov 9 16:41:52 UTC 2016

On 11/9/16 9:56 AM, Jay Weigel wrote:
> I see you *waving* I suspect we are just pretty dispirited. I know I am.

I'm no more dispirited than I was yesterday.  I expected one of the
people that I didn't want (and had no decision as to which I didn't want
_more_) to win.  Weeks ago, I cast my vote for my "lesser of evils", who
looks like a pretty decent man, experienced in politics, and more like a
"real" Republican than Trump, Gary Johnson.  My Goddaughter has been
working for him in Los Alamos and Santa Fe for some time now, but
neither of us "converted" the other.  I didn't actually expect him to
win, of course, and she said that they were just hoping for 10%.  Don't
know yet whether they got it.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net