[Magdalen] the day after....

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:05:49 UTC 2016

It was raining here in the Philadelphia area today, one of those very light
but persistent rains. At lunchtime I wrote this text to my wife: At least
the weather is appropriate. A dismal, gloomy day fits the circumstances.

That pretty much sums up my despondence. My greatest worry is the Supreme
Court which may now be cast in conservative stone for generation.

--

Christopher Hart