[Magdalen] the day after....

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:49:12 UTC 2016

I disagree, Mike. Without the Electoral College, we might get a different
sort of nominee, because people might be thinking about who would carry the
country and not just swing states. Campaigns would be a lot different, too,
because candidates would have to campaign everywhere, including what is now
called "flyover country".