[Magdalen] the day after....

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:59:47 UTC 2016

We're on it.

http://www.diomass.org/

A time may be coming when the challenge of Christian life and witness will
make us
superheroes :-)

Had a wonderful conversation with a young doctor yesterday. He seemed more
upset than I was, actually. I said, "Hey, I survived Regan. I survived
Nixon, fer God's sake. And we're gonna get through this, Together."

Remember that more than half the voters voted for Hillary, and Trump hasn't
even had a chance to begin to piss off and scare the remainder yet.
-M