[Magdalen] Next Steps

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:31:09 UTC 2016

Something to think about.

https://youtu.be/iEumay-kcM8?t=1m58s

Also, we have lately had some of the worst politicians one can even
imagine.

We elected a buffoon. Then we repeated the error with George Bush, and
eventually everyone on both sides of the aisle knew he was a twit and a
buffoon. And we have elected a bully and a punk, of which nobody has ever
been able to say one word of praise.  Insanity is continuing to do the same
thing and expecting different results.

America not only is not the greatest country in the world, it is up there
for the dumbest country in the world. The information is out there, but
people willfully refuse to look at it.

I'm ashamed of this land, and I deeply regret that I wasted all that time
serving in the military to preserve the rights of a few hundred million
slimy dirtbags.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford