[Magdalen] FaceBook question

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:05:05 UTC 2016

This seems to be a recent glitch. "Poke" was a dumb way of getting
someone's attention, I guess, and then for a while it seemed to go
away, and now it happens again but doesn't seem to be triggered by the
person themselves...I think it's sort of a spam thing. Suddenly I get
a bunch of pokes from a few people, and I know they're all not sitting
there sending me pokes at the same time. So yes, I think they're by
accident but triggered by FB itself or some spammy bit of software out
there. Fortunately, these are infrequent.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA