[Magdalen] Today's sermon

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:41:38 UTC 2016

Dawn brought safety pins to Grace Church and they were placed in front of
the altar along with a pledge that explains the pins.  at the end of her
sermon, Mother Susan explained them to the congregation, which was about 75
minus the children.  *Everyone* got up to take them!

I love being a retired deacon at a church convinced in social justice.

YM, as they say, MV.

--
If no one has told you that they love you today,
let me be the first.