[Magdalen] Fwd: There Is a Crack in Everything, That’s How the Light Gets In: Leonard Cohen's unreleased, astonishingly timely verses on democracy, and more.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:51:01 UTC 2016

A weekly publication I subscribe to that I realized many of you might find enjoyable. The time, thoughts and hot links made available throughout are a true dedication to this project.

Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

Begin forwarded message: