[Magdalen] Next Steps

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:36:40 UTC 2016

Pretty sure Secretary of State... VIVIDLY remembering when Regan was shot and Alexander Haige appeared on national TV reassureing Americans that he had everything under control...
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck