[Magdalen] NPR now

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:43:31 UTC 2016

Anyone remember Cousin Brucie from New York or maybe Chicago back in the
Sixties?  He'd waft into Montreal on the cold night air. Somewhere I may
still have a notebook or maybe a map of the USA where  I recorded
stations that I heard on some nights.  I remember  getting Tennessee once!

Marion, a pilgrim