[Magdalen] Happy birthday Sally Davies – November 15

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:26:39 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone and especially to Sibyl for this lovely prayer.

A work day but I managed to finish early and we are now taking the kids to
supper at Simply Asia, a nearby Thai restaurant, from where we will
hopefully see an impressive moon rise...last night it was cloudy

One birthday present I didn't appreciate - a snotty note from the Health
Professions Council saying I am non compliant with CPD audit from...wait
for it...2011 - 2013!! First I'm hearing of it and I have updated my
registration four times since then.

I have been up to date with training throughout but will now not only have
to prove that, but get them to set aside this ruling. Gah...they really are
a useless bunch. It even crossed my mind that someone wants a bribe but
they're not even efficient enough to achieve that

Never mind, it has been wonderful having so many kind messages and being
made a fuss of.

Sally D