[Magdalen] Sympathy note

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 17 22:47:41 UTC 2016

On 17/11/2016 20:53, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> I have heard of several instances in which she went the extra mile to give
> someone sympathy or a message of caring concern.

It's a pity that was not the popular perception of her but given the way
she has been savaged in the past who can blame her for being reticent in
public? Instead you have a President-elect who seems not to have
appreciated what he was letting himself in for and who is causing
problems for the flow of pedestrians and traffic on Fifth Avenue NYC,
not renowned for the free flow of either in normal times.

Roger