[Magdalen] Surgery tomorrow

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 01:06:52 UTC 2016

You've a right to grouch, Molly, about everything you mentioned. We'll
do our part in prayer, love, and expectation of a successful and
unremarkable procedure.

About November and Trump, I'm with you in the grouchy chorus.

Yours for your soon being on the other side of tomorrow's event and
resting comfortably...Scott

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA