[Magdalen] Music question

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:34:57 UTC 2016

Sure, that's possible, and then there's no way to spell a word that rhymes
with book, since all renderings of "oo" equate to a rhyming with true. Most
of the time, we spell the mild exclamation, "Oooh!"  I would think it was
strange if it were spelled, "Oo!"

Chaconne a song ooh

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford