[Magdalen] Please pray for +WestMo

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:20:33 UTC 2016

Prayers from one who has been there, done that (not the kidney though). The
pelvic area CT scan and bone scan were exactly what my doctor ordered as
soon as the prostate biopsy confirmed cancer there. Mine, fortunately, were
clear in the other areas, but Bishop Marty is rightly thankful that the
other tumor was discovered so soon in his case. May his recovery be
complete and joyful.