[Magdalen] Surgery tomorrow

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Fri Nov 18 21:33:44 UTC 2016

Surgery successful. Recovery going well.  The only complication was that I tripped over the brand-new sidewalk edge (not yet back-filled) and did a face plant on the lovely new asphalt. So I am unsightly and lopsided.

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain