[Magdalen] Don't know if this is already widely known ...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 01:12:53 UTC 2016

I was talking with a man who takes politics a lot more seriously than I,
and he observed that a lot of the folks who supported Trump are the very
ones who will be very badly hurt by stuff the guy seems to want to do. I
guess it's poetic justice, but I certainly take no joy in that.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford