[Magdalen] Music question

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 02:52:41 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/20/2016 8:06:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
polycarpa3 at ckt.net writes:

A  pharmacist became very suspicious of one prescription that came in,
and  made some phone calls to check on it, including to the cops.  It
was,  indeed, a phony.  When asked what tipped him off, he said, "I had
no  problem reading it all, word for  word.">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One size doesn't fit all in this case.  My handwriting and that of my
father
and brothers (two physicians and two lawyers) is good.  I did dabble  for
awhile with uncials and italics but didn't follow through with it.

I never had, in 50 years of prescription writing, a complaint by a
pharmacist.  Then, again in another few years, no one will write
prescriptions.  It will all be electronic.

David S.