[Magdalen] Music question

Esther Williamson momohl11 at cox.net
Mon Nov 21 03:37:34 UTC 2016

My father, who died when I was eight, was certain I would recover the
use of my right arm and would then be ambidextrous. No such luck. In
grade school we took Palmer/Peterson cursive. All those circles and
slanted up and down lines were horrible. I was still learning to use my
left arm for everything and not doing a good job of it. My mom did
insist that I slant my paper the opposite way from right handers and I
did eventually have decent looking penmanship until the last few years.

Scott, I never liked the Q that looked like a 2 either and do not use it.

Esther