[Magdalen] Music question

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:15:05 UTC 2016

I think it was the hospital at Stanford that offered a handwriting class
for physicians. Unfortunately they made it optional :(

My sister-in-law went to medical school at Mayo. Her writing is beautiful
and precise...but then, so is everything else she does. My brother the
doctor (the one she's married to) is ambidextrous....writes, eats, and bats
left, throws right, and is also an amazing musician. His handwriting is
small but legible, and is anything but what they taught us in school. My
other brother (the lawyer) has tall angular handwriting. He's a rightie and
his penmanship also doesn't look like anything they taught us in school,
but is legible. I'm the scrawler.