[Magdalen] Music question

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 15:29:02 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/20/2016 10:37:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
momohl11 at cox.net writes:

In
grade school we took Palmer/Peterson cursive. All those
circles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our instructions in script writing were in association with spelling
classes a couple or so classes per week.  This was not a daily
routine.  I do remember those loose shoulders and drawing  circles
exercises.

I don't know, but I suspect there is little emphasis now on  handwriting
because everything is computer oriented.

Most of my class took typing, however, which has become very useful
in this computer age. We thought we'd never have to give up our
picas and elites.  I can remember one Christmas the thrill of getting  my
first (Royal Elite) typewriter.

David S.