[Magdalen] Trip to Philly

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:32:17 UTC 2016

I think a couple of you are be in the Philadelphia area and could give me
some information.  I'm coming up for an ordination on the 10th.  It will be
at the Cathedral, and then the ordinand's first Eucharistic celebration
will be the next morning at his parish in Yeadon. The church is about 12
minutes from the cathedral.

Is there a reasonably-priced place to stay that's not too far away? There
is a block of rooms reserved at the Sheraton, but that's way too
expensive.  I figure I'll probably have to stay somewhere outside the city
and drive in, which is fine, but I don't know where to begin.  Haven't
found Yeadon on the map yet...

Also, given the fact that I'll be free from early afternoon on the 10th
until church the next morning, what could I see in that period of time?  I
really don't know Philly at all...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*