[Magdalen] Trip to Philly

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:50:11 UTC 2016

I've never been there (and Christopher or others can of course give
real advice), but when I do get there I think I'd like to hit the
historical bits for sure...Independence Hall, Christ Church, and
related museums or a tour.

I'd also like to see St Clement's and St Mark's churches, but that's
just me...and Philadelphia Cathedral as well. And the New Church
cathedral in Bryn Athyn. And have real Philly cheesesteak (we have a
small chain of restaurants here claiming to do it authentically and
run by Philly natives, but this still ain't Philly).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA