[Magdalen] Music question

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:35:57 UTC 2016

The old German handwriting, though, is really hard even for a German
major (me). My wonderful HS German teacher taught it to us, but most
of us didn't get much farther than how to write our names in it. Would
help if the lowercase e would look like an actual e, for starters.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA