[Magdalen] Trip to Philly

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:02:22 UTC 2016

Thanks, Christopher, I'll do that; for some reason, I thought they lived in California. They're big-time birders, too! In case Carol isn't on the list, does anyone have their email address?
 I've found a couple of reasonable places that appear to be nearby, though one is apparently by the airport.
I'm excited about being there for the services. Jordan has asked me to be in the altar party Sunday at his church. The last time I did that at an ordination, it was my own!