[Magdalen] can't open photo attached to email...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Nov 23 03:46:58 UTC 2016

Apparently, you can't see the photo at all.

The name of the attachment just below the subject line should have a file
size with it. If it's some nominal small value (like, <10K), then there's no
real file there - it's something else (like, not a jpeg at all), or it's
corrupted. In any event, I'd guess that's most likely the problem. Ask
whoever sent it to you to make sure *they* can see exactly the same file
they're sending to you, and have them resend it.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com