[Magdalen] Urgent Prayers Needed

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed Nov 23 16:04:35 UTC 2016

Those cops and whatevers are in big trouble now!  They got themselves a
white girl from New York, whose daddy's a lawyer!  (I'm guessing she's
white, by her Slavic name)  And worse, they didn't kill her-- she and
her maimed arm (or lack of arm, if that's how it turns out) will be
visible in court, along with the evidence that not everything that they
were shooting was what they said they were shooting.  In the Dakotas,
Black lives might matter, but Indian lives don't.  At All.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net