[Magdalen] And away it goes....

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:50:43 UTC 2016

My daughter reports that she had 28 at her house.....her family, her older
brother, a bunch of her husband's family, and her best friend's family. On
the menu: 2 turduckens, 2 turkeys, 2 hams, a pernil (Puerto Rican roasted
pork butt), dressing, potato salad, cole slaw, baked macaroni, sweet
potatoes, rice and bans, pumpkin pie and 3 kinds of cheesecake. She sent me
a picture of the buffet...talk about a groaning board!