[Magdalen] R.I.P. Gwen Ifill

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 04:37:37 UTC 2016

I met Angela+ last week. The Black Episcopal Clergy Conference was here in Houston. A lovely woman.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

Her sister is indeed an Episcopal priest. She was in seminary with me. The Rev. Angela Ifill just retired from her work as Episcopal Church Missioner for the office of Black Ministries (staff at 815 2nd Ave).