[Magdalen] And away it goes....

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 16:36:45 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/25/2016 12:41:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu writes:

Shortly  before I moved from Tennessee, I set my stove on fire because
mousies had  stored dog food in the space between the bottom of the oven and
the drawer  beneath! Shows it had been a while since I used the

My piano - a Knabe spinit - was placed into my basement lounge when I
came from the much larger home in the Upper Midwest.  The lower  level.,
(pre-cats) was beset with intermittent problems with mice.  It was  also
the area where I stored the food for my Miniature Schnauzers, and it  turned
out to be attractive food for the mice.

At some point the periodic piano tuner came by, and made the  discovery
that the inside area of the piano was filled with dry dog pellets.

I moved the piano at that point to the mouse-free main level.

David S.