[Magdalen] travel ticket websites

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 16:00:30 UTC 2016

I have used Southwest almost exclusively for years now. One of their best features is easy no fee exchange of tickets- price may vary  but you can still shop around. Website incredibly user friendly. And there's no baggage fee so theoretically one could carry on a small bag and check 2 for no additional charge.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck