[Magdalen] I have a line on an organ position...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 16:17:38 UTC 2016

Hi everyoneI have heard of a Catholic parish which is seeking an organist to play 2 Sunday masses... One of their organists got hired to work at the church I applied at so she will be leaving them shortly and the second organist (I think they each played one mass?) has gone to work at an Anglican parish. I had heard though that that parish is slated for closure not sure if that istrue. I wasn't exactly seeking anything else but this might be worth looking into. I could at least speak with the priest??
Sheila