[Magdalen] travel ticket websites

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 16:26:17 UTC 2016

It kind of depends on where you fly out of and where you're going. I fly
out of either Dulles or Richmond, but much of the time I'm going to
Knoxville and you can't get there on JetBlue or Southwest. It's USAir
(which is now either Untied or ugh, American, I forget which) or Untied,
both of which I detest. If I'm going somewhere else, OK, but.......