[Magdalen] I have a line on an organ position...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 17:31:59 UTC 2016

The thing is that this church is located about 15 minutes drive away and it is just a highway drive straight through... I wanted to be in the city proper the church I am at now is a 10 minute drive away. I don't like winter driving... I am just not sure if they can wait for me until I finish the other church job if  they would like  to get me onboard. I love the Catholic liturgy I quite enjoyed my year  in a Catholic parish... I think I am going to contact priest on Monday...