[Magdalen] travel ticket websites

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Nov 26 18:13:24 UTC 2016

Another vote for JetBlue. I think we're now getting too old to fly the
cattle-cars of Southwest - especially long distance. Plus (from our
perspective) JetBlue flies out of Burlington - just over an hour away -
while we have to go to Manchester to get Southwest - a 2-1/2 hour drive.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com