[Magdalen] RIP Fidel Castro, 90.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 26 20:38:53 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

My uncles were among them: my mother's older brothers Edward and Raymond. That stopped when they remarried.  Since Raymond died in 1952 that was well before Castro.

I was younger than 10 at that time, but I remember my father's stating when asked where Ray and Eddie lived, He replied "Cuba" I don't know the exact time frame of the their widowhood, but I imagine it lasted from about 1945 to about 1950.

Joe