[Magdalen] church organs.... and a famous benefactor

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 26 22:42:08 UTC 2016

On 26/11/2016 20:55, James Oppenheimer-Crawford wrote:
> There is a wonderful story about that brave heart.
>
> http://www.englishmonarchs.co.uk/bruce_16.html

I am English but I think that many a Scot would object to that URL for
something about Robert the Brice. "English" monarchs indeed!
Incidentally I agree that Dunfermline is a lovely town with a
magnificent Abbey and Park as well as the cage where Saint Margaret of
Scotland prayed. She established the ferry across the Firth of Forth
(near where the road and rail bridges now are) to facilitate pilgrims
visiting the Abbey.

Roger